Samena Special Situations Fund III L.P. is an 8 year closed-end Cayman exempted partnership and is the successor fund to Samena Special Situations Fund L.P. and Samena Special Situations Fund II L.P.
The Fund had an Initial Closing in April 2017 and a Final Closing in April 2019 with total commitments of US$294.9 million. The Fund’s strategy is medium-term and opportunistically driven. The flexibility of the mandate provides Samena Capital the ability to identify, source and benefit from the best possible investments, irrespective of their capital structure and ownership status. Its larger size relative to its predecessor, active shareholders and the preferred partner status of the Investment Manager create attractive private equity deal flow across a range of industries. The Fund is well positioned to take advantage of the current state of the SAMENA markets.
Summary of Terms:
- Initial Closing in April 2017 and Final Closing in April 2019 with total commitments of US$294.9 million
- Closed-ended for 8 Years with option to extend (+2)
- Hybrid investment strategy that unlocks value via Growth Equity, Private Placements, PIPEs and Buy-Outs
- Cayman Islands Limited Partnership
- Primary geographical focus is the SAMENA region